Sage Remote Data Access Connector Multi-User now available for Sage 50cloud – U.S. Edition!
Sage 50 Remote Data Access Connector$167.00 – $555.00
What exactly is Sage Remote Data Access Connector and why would I want to use it?
Sage 50 Data Access allows you and your accountant, bookkeeper or co-workers to access real-time data and work simultaneously within Sage 50 from any location. In multi-user mode, multiple users can access real time data and work simultaneously within Sage 50cloud from any location with remote data access
As you create and adjust transactions, your Sage 50 Accounting company file is synchronized with the copy in Sage Remote Data Connector so your data is never out of date. If you regularly work with an accountant or bookkeeper, you can easily share your company file with them with little to no disruption to your business.
To use Sage Remote Data Access Multi-User, make sure you have or perform the task below to ensure Sage Remote Data Access Multi-User works properly for you:
- Sage 50cloud installed on your computer
- Each Sage 50 user accessing the company will need to have a unique Sage ID
- YOU MUST BE Hardwired from a remote location and have very good internet service at all locations.
- A high-speed internet connection is required (For best performance a download speed of at least 20mbps and an upload speed of at least 10mbps are recommended. At a minimum, a download speed of 20mbps and an upload speed of 5mbps are required.)¹
- For companies less than 500 megabytes that do not use inventory or multiple lines on transactions an upload speed of 5mbps is usually sufficient
- For companies greater than 500 megabytes that do not use inventory or multiple lines on transactions an upload speed of 10mbps or more is recommended for best performance
- For all companies using inventory and/or multiple lines on transactions an upload speed of 10mbps is recommended for best performance
Note: The data size limit for Sage Remote Data Access Companies is 5.3GB, which includes attachments and archives
- If your database size is larger than 5.3GB, you can use the purge process to reduce the database size
- To test your current internet speeds open an internet browser and go to Google.com and search for “Speed Test”