Keep the accounting software you know and like, add the manufacturing software you need.
The Basic Manufacturing software provides the following features:
- Extensive tracking of manufacturing inventory and work in process (WIP). Other systems help you maintain an inventory. Our solution is designed to help you maintain NO inventory. Like other inventory systems, our solution can tell you what you have in stock and where its located. For our Manufacturing customers, that’s simply not enough. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 25-50% in inventory and associated carrying costs (like insurance, floor space, physical management, etc.) because our solution has the ability to order only what you need, when you need it.
- Multi-level bills of material with full explosion down to 16 levels deep.
- Net-change physical inventory with cycle counting.
- Batch-oriented or direct entry of all stock transfer transactions.
- Full back-flushing of all assembly transactions.
- Choice of standard, average, LIFO, or FIFO costing methods.
- Cost adjustment with roll-up through all BOM levels.
- Work orders to document and track production activity.
- Extensive reporting using industry-standard report generator (Crystal Reports).
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items.
- Track inventory in multiple locations.
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points.
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status.
- Can optionally allow or prevent negative inventory levels
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with a specific item, job, or location
- … and much much more!
Thank you for your interest in MRP Manufacturing Software. Please fill out the form below to gain full access to our MRP Manufacturing Software web page.