Sage Security Shield: An exclusive feature of your Sage 50 cloud access.
Security Shield is an industry-first security suite that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to quickly take control of their business identity protection.
It’s the only product in the market to offer both award-winning cyber threat protection and internal fraud security—and it’s included at no additional cost with your Sage 50 subscription.1
Security Shield provides essential services including:
Business Credit Monitoring, Score & Report-Business Credit Score. Business Credit Report, and Business Credit Monitoring is provided so that you can confidently manage your business credit.
Business credit monitoring features include:
- Company filing and name changes
- Credit Inquiry trending
- Address change (including telephone number)
- Credit limit changes
- Any public legal or negative data
- DBT updates and changes
Business Dark Web Monitoring– A must have for businesses of any size, providing alerts if your Personally Identifiable Information or confidential business data is on the dark web.
Dark web monitoring of the following:
- Business Name
- Phone numbers
- Business Credit/Debit cards
- Bank accounts
- Business Domain
- Business EIN
- State Registration Number
- D-U-N-S Number
- Credit Safe Number
Fully Managed Business Restoration-Exclusive service includes proactive capabilities and white glove response program, featuring access to dedicated and certified resolution experts.
Fully Managed Business Restoration includes:
- Internal fraud hotline to report suspicious activity
- Online business vault to securely store business information
- One-on-one help with incidences with a Certified Resolution Specialist
- One hour of legal support
How do I take advantage of Sage 50 Security Shield?
Customers will receive a registration email from Sage (48-72 hours after renewal or purchase). Customers will follow link in email and enter in product code (found in same email) to complete registration.
Please Note: Sage 50 Security Shield is only protecting your Sage 50 data. We recommend Enveloc as a comprehensive back up solution.
- Applies to Sage 50cloud subscription purchases or renewals after of October 1, 2020