Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade Now to Sage 50c
- It’s the ONLY desktop software that lets you access your data from the cloud, and share access with others – you, your employees, and your accountant or bookkeeper. Perfect for traveling, inclement weather, or any other instance when you’re not in the office.
- You have all the features you have today; same software, no learning curve, and no sacrificing features just to get online access to your financials.
- Automatic updates ensure you always have the latest technology and newest features.
- It gives you more flexibility and better ways to work. Now you can work from home or when you’re traveling, and your employees and accountant can do the same.
- Your data is automatically synced between the cloud and the desktop, ensuring that you’re always working on the latest version.
- PLUS, it’s the best investment for your business. Sage 50c delivers the most value, right now and in the future, with features only available in Sage 50c
New Features Added November 2016:
- Integration with Microsoft Office 365. Your purchase of an Office 365 business premium plan provides many benefits, including online versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and more. The integration lets you access your Office 365 account through Sage 50c.
- One terabyte of cloud storage to back up your company files online where they’re safe from environmental disasters and data corruption.
- Online invoicing and payment. Immediately send an online invoice that includes a Pay Now button so your customers can easily and conveniently submit a payment. You’ll get paid faster and have the potential to reduce your past due receivables.
- You receive Integration with Sage One for free. That’s a $396 value per year at current prices.