Sage 50 cloud Quantum Accounting Subscription
It’s a new way of doing business!
Reliable desktop software with anytime, anywhere cloud access.
Perfect for working with your accountant or while traveling -- anywhere
you have Internet access and Sage 50 cloud installed.
Your purchase includes:
- Unlimited access to support, automatically delivered updates.
- Cloud access for you, your employees, and your accountant.1
- Freedom to select users, payment options and add-ons that are right for your business.
- Your information is always available, your files always accessible.
- Easier and more flexible than buying software the old fashioned way.
Plus, access to these connected services powered by Sage:
- Credit card processing right inside your software2
- In-house or full-service payroll processing3
Sage 50 cloud (formerly Peachtree) brings you best-in-class accounting standards and affordable subscription plans that offer the best value for your business. Reminder, with a subscription plan you do not own the license of your Sage 50 software.
Sage 50—U.S. Edition
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 2 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® 7, or Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Anniversary Update and higher - version 2019.1 compatible with Windows 10 v1803) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions and other Connected Services integration)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.1, including DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280x800, Preferred Resolution: 1440x900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- All online features/services require high speed Internet access (For best performance download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 3mbps)
- Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Drive companies
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit versions)
- Office 365 Integration – Requires Office 365 Business Premium or Enterprise Editions
- Printers supported by Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- In-product demos require Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or greater (version 18 or higher strongly recommended)
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0 and higher
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 client-server networks; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products
Recommended system configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
- 2 GB of RAM for single user and 4 GB for multiple users
Don't Forget To Enroll at Checkout!
- Get Acquainted with Sage 50
Online Session Using GoToMeeting
Classes are held on most Thursday's from 3:30pm -4:30pm EST
Total overview of Sage 50 menu tabs and dashboards to help you easily navigate through your Sage 50 software.
Total overview topics include but not limited to:
- Help Menus
- Sage Advisor
- Find Transaction
- Audit Trail
- Global Options
Simplify your in-house payroll process with the perfect payroll companion to Sage 50.
Help avoid costly compliance penalties, and take
the worry out of paying your employees and the government with a Sage 50
Easy to use
your employee information once and Sage 50 will calculate deductions
and prepare paychecks to print from your PC - anytime you want or use the convenience of direct deposit*.
time and simplify your payroll process by relying on Sage to provide
your tax updates, calculations, and print-and-sign tax forms right
within Sage 50.
- Prepare tax filings faster by using signature-ready forms. Over 260 federal and state forms are provided.
Peace of Mind
risk non-compliance and costly penalties. If you underpay taxes by more
than 10%, the IRS may impose a penalty of 20% of the amount owed.
- IRS penalties of up to 15% may
apply if you do not make required 941 deposits on time or if you make
deposits for less than the required amount. In addition to any
penalties, interest accrues from the due date of the tax on any unpaid
U.S. Department of the Treasury press release, tg-644. Treasury Goes Green, Saves, Green.
*Additional fees apply for direct deposit
E-filing (Option available at check out for $67.50)
Add e-filing to your Sage 50 Payroll Solution and get convenience, peace of mind—and savings.
- E-filing federal payroll tax deposits is mandatory—and as many as
thirty four states now require e-filing as well. Stay in compliance with
Sage 50 e-filing.
- E-file quarterly and year-end payroll tax forms directly from your
Sage 50 software instead of going to another website or your bank.
- Set up text reminders for important deadlines on payroll, payroll
forms, and agency payments—avoid missed filings and costly penalties.
What is E-Filing?
Instead of printing your federal and state payroll deposit forms, you
can choose to file them electronically (e-file). The Sage 50 complete
W-2 e-filing service conveniently processes your forms and distributes
them to the appropriate taxing agencies, saving you time and ensuring
you are in compliance with federal and state regulations