Minimum one year commitment required. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Business Care plan is an automatically renewing plan. Valid credit card and internet access required to activate and maintain support and services. You may terminate your plan with at least 30 days notice to Sage prior to your renewal date and not be charged for the renewal. Renewal is required to use software.
Sage 50 Pro 2024
*Prices listed on website ONLY apply to NEW Sage 50 customers or Sage 50 customers Renewing from 2018 or lower.
- Features included in your Sage 50 Accounting Subscription:
- Desktop software with cloud connect capabilities.
- Fraud Protection w/Sage Security Shield
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, General Ledger and Jobs Modules.
- Sage 50 Business Care
- Sage 50 Business Care includes:
- Annual auto renewal (REQUIRED)
- Automatic updates and enhancements
- Unlimited access to North America-based phone support
- Unlimited online chat support
- Free Sage University Sage 50 learning package. The package consists of forty-seven videos. You will learn how to establish the core accounting modules for your company, general ledger and banking, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Payroll Add-on Available
- Aatrix Payroll Tax Add-on Available
- Sage Payment Add-on Available
- System Requirements: Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2024
- Sage 50 Payroll Add-on (Optional)
- Aatrix Payroll E-Filing Add-on (Optional)
- FREE Sage 50 BEG101 Class Info
System Requirements: Sage
50—U.S. Edition 2024.0
Created on 11 October 2023 | Last modified on 11 October 2023
Note: Beginning with Sage 50 US release 2023.0 Windows 7 is no longer a compatible
operating system. Beginning with Sage 50 US release 2024.0 Windows 8.1, Windows
Server 2012 Standard, and Windows Server 2012 R2 are no longer compatible
• 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
• 8 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
• Windows 10 (version 21H1 and higher) or Windows 11 with the latest updates from
• 1 GB of disk space for installation
• Microsoft Edge is required with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions,
and other Connected Services integration; Google Chrome™ browser and Microsoft
Edge (version 2020 and higher) web browsers are supported when accessing available
Connected Services outside of the product
• Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.8; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
• At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280×800, Preferred
Resolution: 1440X900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
• All online features/services require Internet access (For best performance download
speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 10mbps)
• Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Remote Data Access companies
• Computer name of 15 characters or less required
• Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and
Word (32-bit versions 2016, 2019 and 2021)
• Microsoft 365 Integration – Requires Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Standard,
Premium or Enterprise Editions
• Printers supported by Windows 10 or Windows 11
• Adobe® Reader Acrobat
• Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
• Multiuser mode is optimized for: Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2016 clientserver networks; Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
• A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium
Accounting and up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user
account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
• 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019 along with Remote Desktop Connection
or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal
Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting
or up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under
Windows Terminal Services
Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting
• 2.4 GHz processor (3rd Generation and higher Intel® Core™ i3 and higher or AMD
Ryzen™ 3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
• 8 GB of RAM for single user and 16 GB and higher for multiple users
• Hard-wired high speed internet connection on any machine using Remote Data
Access or accessing connected features
Product: Sage 50
Solution ID: 231011123651840
Published on: 11 October 2023
Applies to: Installation centre > Update > Product update
Sage 50 Payroll Add-on (Optional)
Pay your employees in house with ease!
Sage payroll plans include timely and comprehensive in-house payroll processing within your Sage 50 solution to help you save time and reduce the risk of payroll tax penalties at year-end.
You must be in a CURRENT Sage 50cloud Business Care Plan to use payroll module.
Process payroll at any time.
Easily prepare payroll checks or issue Direct Deposit payments in batches.
Pay employees salary or hourly pay rates. Easily create multiple pay rates on-the-fly.
Calculate withholdings on payroll advances.
Deduct and remit the appropriate taxes with certainty.
Create custom taxable and non-taxable benefits.
Post paychecks into future years.
Manage taxes effortlessly and be ready for the year-end
Be always up-to-date with the latest federal and state payroll tax updates as soon as they are available.
Reduce the risk of payroll tax penalties at year-end by accurately calculating your employees’ earnings, taxes and other deductions.
All access to any payroll features or functionality requires a service plan with payroll processing.
Additional fees apply for Direct Deposit.
Add e-filing to your Sage 50 and get convenience, peace of mind—and savings.
E-filing federal payroll tax deposits is mandatory—and as many as thirty four states now require e-filing as well. Stay in compliance with Sage 50 e-filing.
E-file quarterly and year-end payroll tax forms directly from your Sage 50 software instead of going to another website or your bank.
Set up text reminders for important deadlines on payroll, payroll forms, and agency payments—avoid missed filings and costly penalties.
Our FREE BEG101 “Get Aquainted w/ Sage 50” live virtual class is included with your Sage 50 purchase from Best Business Strategies.
Schedule your class now or use promo code: BEG101Free at a later date.
Online Session Using GoToMeeting
Classes are held on most Thursday’s from 3:30pm -4:30pm EST
Total overview of Sage 50 menu tabs and dashboards to help you easily navigate through your Sage 50 software.
Total overview topics include but not limited to: