Sage 50 Premium Accounting
Sage 50 Premium Accounting lets you expertly manage your expanding business with quick access to important information, customizable tools, and secure and reliable software.
Create multiple budgets-Guide your company wisely by creating a virtually unlimited number of budgets for best- and worst-case scenarios, project budgets, and more!
Manage job change orders-Keep all change order information in one place so you can manage them for maximum profitability.
Track inventory-Easily and accurately track warranty claims, recalls, and more.
Compare multiyear budgets- Being able to compare multiple budgets across four years will give you tremendous new insight into your business.
Archive company data- Before you close a year, you can archive the information to be easily accessible in the future, so you can run reports and reprint invoices and other forms.
Products: Sage 50—U.S. Edition Country: North America
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® 7, or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1709 and higher) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions and other Connected Services integration)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, including DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280x800, Preferred Resolution: 1440x900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- All online features/services require Internet access (For best performance download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 10mbps)
- Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Drive companies
- Computer name of 15 characters or less required
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Office 365 Integration – Requires Office 365 Business Premium or Enterprise Editions
- Printers supported by Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- In-product demos require Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or greater (version 18 or higher strongly recommended)
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0 and higher
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows 2019 client-server networks; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products
Recommended system configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single user and 8 GB for multiple users
Last Modified Date:6-26-2019 ID:97578
Don't Forget To Enroll at Checkout!
- Get Acquainted with Sage 50
Online Session Using GoToMeeting
Classes are held on most Thursday's from 3:30pm -4:30pm EST
Total overview of Sage 50 menu tabs and dashboards to help you easily navigate through your Sage 50 software.
Total overview topics include but not limited to:
- Help Menus
- Sage Advisor
- Find Transaction
- Audit Trail
- Global Options