Your Sage 50 (Peachtree) Purchase Includes:
Don't forget to add your complimentary BEG101 Class at checkout!
System Requirements: Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2022
Note: Sage will continue to allow Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition to be installed on computers with Windows 7 for the foreseeable, future, but some features may not work as designed in future updates. Beginning in March 2020, subsequent versions of Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition will include a warning message when you attempt to install the product on a computer that is running an edition of Windows 7. However, the installation will be allowed to continue. See Article ID 103797: Will Sage 50 continue to support Windows 7 even though it is past its end of life? for more information.
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1809 and higher) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Installation of Internet Explorer 11.0 is required (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions and other Connected Services integration); Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge (version 2020 and higher) web browsers are supported when accessing available Connected Services outside of the product
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, including DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280x800, Preferred Resolution: 1440x900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- All online features/services require Internet access (For best performance download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 10mbps)
- Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Drive companies
- Computer name of 15 characters or less required
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word (32-bit versions) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Microsoft 365 Integration – Requires Microsoft 365 Business Premium or Enterprise Editions
- Printers supported by Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Adobe® Reader Acrobat
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 (requires installation of KB3118401), Windows Server 2016 client-server networks; Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 (requires installation of KB3118401), Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products
- 2.4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single user and 8 GB and higher for multiple users
Don't Forget To Enroll at Checkout!
- Get Acquainted with Sage 50
Online Session Using GoToMeeting
Classes are held on most Thursday's from 3:30pm -4:30pm EST
Total overview of Sage 50 menu tabs and dashboards to help you easily navigate through your Sage 50 software.
Total overview topics include but not limited to:
- Help Menus
- Sage Advisor
- Find Transaction
- Audit Trail
- Global Options
Simplify your in-house payroll process with the perfect payroll companion to Sage 50.
Help avoid costly compliance penalties, and take
the worry out of paying your employees and the government with a Sage 50
Easy to use
your employee information once and Sage 50 will calculate deductions
and prepare paychecks to print from your PC - anytime you want or use the convenience of direct deposit
time and simplify your payroll process by relying on Sage to provide
your tax updates, calculations, and print-and-sign tax forms right
within Sage 50.
- Prepare tax filings faster by using signature-ready forms. Over 260 federal and state forms are provided.
Peace of Mind
risk non-compliance and costly penalties. If you underpay taxes by more
than 10%, the IRS may impose a penalty of 20% of the amount owed.
- IRS penalties of up to 15% may
apply if you d
o not make required 941 deposits on time or if you make
deposits for less than the required amount. In addition to any
penalties, interest accrues from the due date of the tax on any unpaid
U.S. Department of the Treasury press release, tg-644. Treasury Goes Green, Saves, Green.
*Additional fees apply for direct deposit
Add e-filing to your Sage 50 Payroll Solution and get convenience, peace of mind—and savings.
- E-filing federal payroll tax deposits is mandatory—and as many as
thirty four states now require e-filing as well. Stay in compliance with
Sage 50 e-filing.
- E-file quarterly and year-end payroll tax forms directly from your
Sage 50 software instead of going to another website or your bank.
- Set up text reminders for important deadlines on payroll, payroll
forms, and agency payments—avoid missed filings and costly penalties.
- What is E-filing?Instead of printing your federal and state payroll deposit forms, you
can choose to file them electronically (e-file). The Sage 50 complete
W-2 e-filing service conveniently processes your forms and distributes
them to the appropriate taxing agencies, saving you time and ensuring
you are in compliance with federal and state regulations.