- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster, and then preview it with different formatting.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos, and almost any other kind of computer file, in your OneNote notebooks.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Office on PC, Tablet, & Phone:
Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
File & Storage Sharing:
OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser
Professional Digital Story Telling:
With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
Self Service Business Intelligence:
Do more with the tool you already know: Excel. Discover and connect to data with Power Query, model and analyze this data with Power Pivot, and visualize insights in interactive reports and maps with Power View and Power Map.
Power BI for Office 365 is a separate service that lets you easily set up an online gallery for your Excel reports so everyone in your organization can access the reports, share insights about the data, and collaborate from anywhere, on any device.