Recommended For: Individuals - 10 Users
This Act! v20 download helps organize all your prospect and customer details in one place and market your products and services more effectively, driving sales results while creating customers for life.
With Act! v20 Pro as your business ‘command center’, you can:
- Quickly tap into all relationship details.
- Efficiently manage your calendar; track calls, meetings, and to-dos; and kick off automated tasks to increase productivity.
- Seamlessly interact with the business and social tools you rely on every day, like Office, Outlook®, Google™and LinkedIn®.
- Create, send, and track professional, eye-catching campaigns that reach customers and prospects with the right message at the right time – all from within Act!. Basic Act! emarketing account included at no extra cost!
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards.
minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one
computer accessing a local database), and do not represent requirements
for optimum performance of your Act! implementation. Customer
registration and activation are required. Your system must meet the
minimum requirements to be eligible for technical support.
- 4 GB available hard disk space2
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Broadband Internet connection
- 2 GB system memory, 4GB for 64-bit OS
- 1.8 GHz processor
- Network Interface Card
- Microsoft Update Service must be current and running
- Microsoft® Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 (Latest Service Packs Recommended)
- Internet Mail SMTP/POP33
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11
- Google Chrome™ for Windows
Supported Operating Systems4
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)5
- Windows Server 2011 SBS (64-bit)6
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Act! Pro uses SQL Server® 2014 Express or your existing installation of SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer7.
If you would like to use a different edition of SQL Server other than
the one provided, please consult Microsoft documentation for specific
requirements for that edition.