$25.00 Flat Rate Shipping on total order of 2019 Study Guides within the Continental U.S.
Please call for shipping cost outside the Continental U.S.
Sage 50 – U.S. Edition 2019: Payroll is a guide created for Sage 50 users of all levels of experience who want to develop a solid understanding about the payroll management features available in the program. Through detailed descriptions and step-by-step walkthroughs, you’ll be able to perform basic and advanced payroll tasks Sage 50 more effectively in very little time.
This guide will give you the knowledge to:
- Establish payroll default settings using the Payroll Setup Wizard and other setup areas.
- Add employee records and beginning balances.
- Run payroll for individuals and for multiple employees in a batch.
- Analyze payroll reports and print/eFile quarterly and yearly tax forms.
- Set up advanced payroll tasks such as tracking employee tips and issuing bonuses.
- Create tax formulas to process specialized payroll situations, such as tracking employee advances and garnishing an employee.
Ten activities based on real-world scenarios are provided to help you reinforce what you learn in a safe, sample data environment.