$25.00 Flat Rate Shipping on total order of 2018 Study Guides within the Continental U.S.
Please call for shipping cost outside the Continental U.S.
Sage 50 – U.S. Edition: Inventory is
a guide created for users of all levels of experience who want to gain
a solid understanding of the inventory management features available
in Sage 50 Accounting. Through detailed descriptions and step-by-step
walkthroughs, you’ll be able to perform basic and advanced inventory
tasks Sage 50 more effectively in very little time.
This guide will give you the knowledge to:
- Establish default inventory settings and basic inventory item setup and usage.
- Create and build Assembly Items.
- Analyze inventory reports and understand how costing methods calculate cost.
- Take advantage of advanced Item Classes for specialized inventory management
- Change the prices of multiple items at one time.
- Utilize the powerful inventory functionality exclusive to Sage 50 Quantum Accounting.
than 14 activities based on real-world scenarios are provided to help
you reinforce what you learn in a safe, sample data environment.