Sage 50 – U.S. Edition: Designing Forms and Financials is a guide developed for users of all skill levels who want to learn how to customize forms and financial statements in Sage 50 Accounting.
This guide is divided into two distinct modules.
Designing Financial Statements
In this module, you will learn through detailed descriptions and step-by-step walkthroughs how to design your own financials using Sage 50’s internal Financial Designer.
Financial Design topics found in this module include:
- Customizing the format of a statement.
- Adding new column data, including multi-period activity and budget information, percentages, and formulas.
- Modifying account information and adding subtotals.
- Summarizing account details.
- Creating departmentalized reports.
Designing Sage 50 Forms
This module will introduce you to the Forms Design window, and will teach you how to customize the forms you print every day, such as quotes, purchase and sales orders, sales invoices, AP checks, payroll checks, and more.
Form design topics include:
- Adding and formatting form text.
- Customizing the data printed on a form.
- Adding column data to an order or invoice.
- Adding a logo to a form.
Over 12 activities based on real-world scenarios are provided to help you reinforce what you learn in a safe, sample data environment.